Política de Privacidad
The purpose of this Policy is to inform, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, about the processing of personal data collected through the website https://www.eypscap.com (hereinafter, "eypscap.com").
2. Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: EYPSCAP (hereinafter 'EYPSCAP')
VAT NO: A28562908
Postal address: Avenida de la Victoria, 93. 28220 Majadahonda (Madrid)
3. How do we collect personal data?
Users are informed that as a result of the use of certain features of eypscap.com, it is necessary to provide certain personal data that will be incorporated into files for which EYPSCAP is responsible. Specifically, eypscap.com will register the following information:
• Data from the contact form that the User interested in obtaining commercial information voluntarily provides to EYPSCAP, (name, surname, email and telephone number).
• Sending e‐mails: personal data (including, but not limited to, your e‐mail address) that you provide to us by sending an e‐mail to @eypscap.com.
Please note that when we ask you to fill in your personal data in order to provide you with access to a feature or service on the Website, we will mark some fields as mandatory, as these are data that we need in order to provide you with the service or give you access to the feature in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a customer/user or you may not be able to take advantage of those services or functionalities.
4. For what purpose do we process your data?
In general, the information registered through eypscap.com that EYPSCAP obtains from the Users will be treated:
a. To process and respond to requests made by Users through the forms provided on eypscap.com and/or by e‐mail.
b. EYPSCAP will carry out those actions of surveillance and control of the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use (such as technical manipulations, code modifications...), in order to avoid, prevent and/or detect any unauthorised access, alteration or loss of that information relating to third parties other than the user that may generate civil, criminal and/or administrative liabilities for EYPSCAP.
5. Are automated decisions and profiling carried out?
We inform you that there are no automated decisions including profiling.
6. To whom will we disclose your data?
EYPSCAP does not intend to disclose your personal data to any third party.
No international transfers are made.
7. What is the legitimacy of the processing?
The legal basis for the processing of the data collected is:
• We consider that we have a legitimate interest in dealing with the requests or queries that you submit to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to attend to you properly and resolve the queries raised.
• We rely on EYPSCAP's legitimate interest in ensuring the security of its website, systems and information to process data for the purposes of monitoring and controlling the use of the website.
8. How long will we keep your data?
The personal data collected will be kept by EYPSCAP only for the time necessary to deal with and manage each specific request made by the User.
• In the case of the contact form, or by sending e‐mails: for the time necessary to correctly deal with your request.
However, after this period, the data may be blocked and kept by EYPSCAP for the purpose of meeting any liabilities arising from the processing and only for the period of limitation of such liabilities. Once these periods have elapsed, the personal data will be deleted by EYPSCAP.
9. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. At EYPSCAP we have agreed that you can exercise them free of charge by sending us an email to a unique email address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If we consider it necessary in order to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity. Users may revoke their consent to the processing of their data at any time.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, the User may, at any time, ask EYPSCAP for confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed by our Company and, if so, to access it. Likewise, you may request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Likewise, in certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. You may also object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances. EYPSCAP will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims. Finally, where appropriate, the User may exercise the right of portability to obtain the data in electronic format or to have them transferred to another entity.
For this purpose, you may use the following channels, always accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or any other document that allows you to prove your identity:
• By letter to the following address: Avenida de la Victoria, 93 28220 Majadahonda (Madrid)
• By email to info @eypscap.com
Finally, you are informed that you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent supervisory authority in this area), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to the same, C/ Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 ‐ Madrid or via the web: https://www.aepd.es
by posting notices on eypscap.com, or by any other appropriate means in the circumstances.